Deepak Tulsyan Choreographer
Deepak Tulsyan is a famous dancer and choreographer. He is belongs to a middle class family. His family is also not too supportive towards dancing. He started dancing at very young age. He likes to dance and whenever he got any chance he is always willing to show his talent. He also wanted to become a cricketer but due to less of resources he dropped the idea.
As we all know we can do anything or gets success if we have some talent. Deepak also gets success in his life with his talent. He become a famous dancer and choreographer. when his childhood dream was fulfilled by opening a dance academy named GM dance cantre.
He also has a YouTube channel where he regularly uploads videos of his dance he taught in his dance academy. His academy name is GM dance centre and his YouTube channel name is also GM dance centre where he has 2.76 million subscribers.
Read Also – Swagger Sharma Bio
Deepak Tulsyan Wiki
Deepak tulsyan is a popular dancer and choreographer. He lives in delhi. He was born on 24th August 1993 Muzzaffarpur, Bihar, India. He had to face many struggle from his childhood because of being poor or related to middle class family. He had performed on stage at the age of 9 in his village.
There he is appreciated by everyone which encourages him and attracts him towards dancing. Later, he dance at the age of 13 where he gains his monetary freedom. He also pays his school fees and tuition fees.
In 2010, when he performed at a family music programme and commanded. This gave him necessary push towards dancing. As an artist he is enllivened by Hritik Roshan.
|Real Name||Deepak Tulsyan|
|Birthdate||24 August, 1993|
|Birthplace||Muzzaffarpur, Bihar, India|
Deepak Tulsyan Height, Weight & Body Measurments
|Height (approax)||In centimetres – 173cm
In meters – 1.73m
In feet inches – 5’8″
|Weight (approx)||in kilograms – 75 kg
In pounds – 165 lbs
|Body Measurments (approax)||chest – 40 inches
Waist – 32 inches
Biceps – 14 inches
|Eye colour||Dark brown|
Deepak Tulsyan Family
Deepak Tulsyan has a small and beautiful family. His wife name is Deepika agarwal. He also has a daughter but sorry to say guys we have not any information related to her and also about Deepak’s mother and father but as we get the information we will update here as soon as possible.
Deepak Tulsyan Education
Deepak Tulsyan is a middle class boy. When he was at the age of 13 he gains his monetary freedom and used to pays his school fees and his educational costs. He dropped his collage in 3rd year for dancing when he was appreciated or motivated toward dance.
|collage||Dropped in 3rd year|
Social media accounts
He has two Channels on YouTube in which one is GM dance centre which has 2.76 million subscribers and other is Deepak tulsyan where he has 1.73 million subscribers and on his Instagram account he has 73k followers.
- Deepak Tulsyan is born in a middle class Family where he face struggle from his childhood.
- He is a very talented from his young age. He used to pay his school fees himself at the age of 13.
- He supported his family from a very young age.
- At the age of 15, he did part time job and help the family for survival.
- He left his collage in 3rd year to pursue his passion of dance as a profession.
- He opens an academy with his companion Deepika Agarwal later who becomes his wife.
- He made dance as a profession even though his family was against this.
- He believes that everyone had a hidden chest of talent within and he had it too.
- As a dancer he 8s inspired by Hritik Roshan and he is also inspired by the ideologies of Swami Vivekanand.
- When he start uploading videos on YouTube on Bollywood songs everyone trolled him and when he become successful the same person praises him.
- Deepak gives us a powerful message. He said ‘he asked all the young seekers Of passion to hold on the person who invest unconditional belief and with this support a person can achieve anything.
- He also gave us a message that in the beginning of your journey everyone laugh at you but when you get succeed they will started coping you.